Last month we did run a competition where we did be asking for top tips on keeping pets healthy, and in exchange people did be getting a chance to win a doggy maze bowl (which I really really wanted but was not allowed to win – pfft!)
Some of the tips were so good I fought I would share them wiv you!
• Regular exercise and good quality food
• ignoring their nagging eyes and sounds. (ok maybe not this one!)
• plenty of walkies
• measured meals fed according to their lifestyle
• Mental and physical exercise, rain or shine
• No extra food and lots of energetic frisbee time . (I like the sound of Frisbee time, not the other bit!)
• Plenty of exercise and unconditional love and care
• walks in all weather , fish oil lots of love
• running and playing outdoors as often as possible
• feeding Wagg dog food every day (sound yummy to me BOL)
• plenty of walks and healthy Wagg food (of course!)
• exercise,exercise,exercise (yes, yes, yes!)
• treats are given only when treats are deserved… (but I always deserve them!)
• to check them over every day for health problems (so long as this doesn’t include baffs I could get onboard!)
• to feed the wagg dry food and wagg treats. (couldn’t agree more!)
• Letting him join in with the local rugby team (oo this I want to try!)
• we brush our dogs teeth every week
• lots of play time with laser pens (got to get me ones of them!)
• Love and Be Loved. (what more could you ask for?!)
Have you got any tops tips you would like to share wiv us?
(and don’t you be forgetting to enter our new competition)
I is so excited, this morning as I was getting ready to come to Wagg and all ready to walk out the door I noticed that my biggest sister Hannah was walking out the door wiv us and got into the car. I initially fought that I was going to drop her at school or at her furiends house (although I was finking it would be very early for a play date) but she did come in the car wiv us all the way to work at Wagg HQ, wiv me for the entire day!
Now as it was her very first day I did not want to over tire her out and so I did keep her duties down to ball throwing and general pats, but I is hoping that as she gets more experienced (as I has learnt she is ere for three whole weeks! *excited ears*) she will hopefully become an expert in treat distribution epecially with the chicken wagg’mmms and general cuddles.
It is a very big day as this does mean that she will be the fifth generation of my family at work within the company, and the very first girlie!
I am disappointed to report that she does not seem to be very interested in learning about bin emptying or general mischief making but I is oping she may begin to show promise with a little more work.
I will keep you informed on ow she does progress, however she did prove to be great at helping me evade typists attempts at getting a lovely picture of us all for the front of the Wagg pet food website.