Last month we did run a competition where we did be asking for top tips on keeping pets healthy, and in exchange people did be getting a chance to win a doggy maze bowl (which I really really wanted but was not allowed to win – pfft!)
Some of the tips were so good I fought I would share them wiv you!
• Regular exercise and good quality food
• ignoring their nagging eyes and sounds. (ok maybe not this one!)
• plenty of walkies
• measured meals fed according to their lifestyle
• Mental and physical exercise, rain or shine
• No extra food and lots of energetic frisbee time . (I like the sound of Frisbee time, not the other bit!)
• Plenty of exercise and unconditional love and care
• walks in all weather , fish oil lots of love
• running and playing outdoors as often as possible
• feeding Wagg dog food every day (sound yummy to me BOL)
• plenty of walks and healthy Wagg food (of course!)
• exercise,exercise,exercise (yes, yes, yes!)
• treats are given only when treats are deserved… (but I always deserve them!)
• to check them over every day for health problems (so long as this doesn’t include baffs I could get onboard!)
• to feed the wagg dry food and wagg treats. (couldn’t agree more!)
• Letting him join in with the local rugby team (oo this I want to try!)
• we brush our dogs teeth every week
• lots of play time with laser pens (got to get me ones of them!)
• Love and Be Loved. (what more could you ask for?!)
Have you got any tops tips you would like to share wiv us?
(and don’t you be forgetting to enter our new competition)
So having being so successful at interviewing Lizzie, I thought I would try my look with the lovely and talented Rudi, our competition winner, Wagg Fan and all round good guy (but don’t tell him I said that his head is big enough!)
Rudi you’re just off the set of “If you go down to the woods…” –
Q: How you feeling?
A: I loved filming but glad to get home away from the razzmatazz
Q: How do you fink filming went?
A: My bit was easy *modest ears* but Dad of course had to do a number of retakes for his bit picking up poo *stifles a giggle* Pfft, even offered me make-up but didn’t need it as naturally handsome BOL
Q:Was it as glam as you thought it would be?
A: Best bit of filming was all the fuss & Wagg noms. Hotel was ace too, suitable for my film star status.
Q: So did you have a professional dog handler?
A: I always have a professional dog handler with me as befits my status BOL. (Actually it’s my Dad but don’t tell incase it ruins my image)
Q: And did you have to learn any new skills or tricks, was there plenty of treats?
A: Haha certainly showed some of my tricks to your typist & my co-star *winks*. Loadsa Wagg treats which I nommed.
Q: What would you say was your favourite bit of the day?
A: Meeting Daltons typist & the comfy bed in the hotel (Oh blimey was that supposed to be Dads?)
Q: So this was your acting debut, do you have any plans to move to Hollywood?
A: Do they do Wagg treats in Hollywood?
Q: And how are you dealing with you new found fame, any new female fans?
A: Signing lots of pawtographs with my usual flourish & a wink for the girlies. About to start my charity work as a Blue Cross Educational Volunteer going into schools (I will of course tell them about my film star status BOL)
Q: Although my sources tell me you only have eyes for one lady?
A: Of course! :0) I am engaged to the lovely @lucyyellowlab
Q: Do you humum and dad treat you any differently now?
A: Thats a no!
Q: So what’s next?
A: My agent (Mom) is reading scripts for me, looks like a major part in a pantomime coming up #pantopawz
Well thank you very much for sparing your time, now how about we go and nom some Wagg treats?!