My pack have been sent their latest secret mission – see what Misaki thought!
The lovely Dalton at Wagg asked me if I’d like to review their new dog food, Kennel Beef and Veg. I was happy to do so as you know I love food! It’s a dry kibble aimed at working or active dogs. Although I don’t have a job yet I am still hopeful of a place on Santa’s sleigh team. And I figured eating this food might help my chances:-)
First of all, the technical stuff. It contains:
- 22% protein
- Vitamins A, C and E to aid the immune system and vitamin B to support the nervous system.
- MOS which is a prebiotic to maintain a healthy gut
- Yucca to reduce odours from flatulence (Perhaps I should give some to daddy BOL).
- Omega 6 & 3 fats to help support a healthy, supple skin and glossy coat
- No artificial colours or flavours
The packaging is clear with all ingredients and…
View original post 159 more words