Monthly Archives: June 2012
- The Closing date of the competition is 8th July 2012.
- Entry to the competition is exclusively as a video response on our YouTube Channel (http://www.youtube.com/user/waggdogfood) to the “Wagg’s gonna make you a star” video. To do this you sign into YouTube, click on the ‘respond to video’ the box and then select the ‘create a video response’ option (bottom right hand side of box). Once you have uploaded your video you must send an email to email@example.com including the name of your video and providing full contact details and a contact telephone number to allow us to contact you if you should win.
- This competition is open to all residents in the UK, excluding employees of Wagg Foods Ltd, their relatives and persons under 16 years of age (without parental consent).
- Entry to this competition will open on the 18th June 2012 12:00 GMT and close 8th July 2012 23.59 GMT.
- Only one entry can be submitted from each email address and there is a limit of 1 prize per postal address.
- Any videos which contain inappropriate content and/or offensive videos will be removed. You may not use copyrighted material unless you have obtained the correct permissions to do so.
- The short list of videos to progress to the voting stage will be chosen by a panel between the 9th and 10th July 2012.
- Voting for the shortlisted videos will begin on the 11th July 2012 12:00 GMT and end 20th July 2012 12:00 GMT.
- The first prize is a small part in a comedy film for the dog featuring in the winning video. The filming will take place between the 6th – 10th August 2012 somewhere in the UK, and the winner must be free to attend during this period. The prize includes one nights stay in a hotel close to the filming and a years supply of Wagg Complete Dog food (12 large bags). The winner will be responsible or travelling expenses to and from the film location.
- One lucky runner up will win 6 months supply of dog food (6 large bags) and all the shortlisted videos put to the public vote will win a free box of treats.
- There will be no cash alternative to any of the prizes. In unforeseen circumstances Wagg reserves the right to withdraw the offer of the small film role.
- The winners will be announced on Daltons’ blog (https://waggfoods.wordpress.com) on the 20th July 2012 and will be notified by phone or email. The winner will have until the 23rd July 23:59 GMT to accept their prize. If the winner is either unable to accept the prize or does not respond in time, the prize will go to the runner up and the process will be repeated until a selected entrant claims the prize or there are no more eligible entries, whichever comes first.
- No purchase necessary.
- For a list of the names and counties of the winners, please submit your request with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to Wagg Foods Ltd, Dalton Industrial Estate, Topcliffe, Thirsk YO7 3HE
- Wagg assumes no responsibility for any failure of our web site during the competition period, or any problems or technical malfunction causing failure of an entry to be received by Wagg.
- Wagg reserves the right to void any entry and/or cancel or modify the competition if it determines that for any reason the competition is not capable of running as originally planned due to fraud or technical failure, or any other causes which may have compromised the administration or fairness of the competition.
- Promoter: Wagg Foods Ltd, Dalton Industrial Estate, Topcliffe, Thirsk YO7 3HE
A special announcement
I ave some most amazing news that I can not hold it in any longer for fear I will pop!
Bright Spark ere at Wagg HQ has organised the most amazing of prizes and is letting me do the announcement so drum roll purlease….
We is going to make one of you a star!!!!!
You see we was approached and asked to elp sponsor wiva short comedy film about being a good owner n scooping when you poop and as we is all very responsible at Wagg we couldn’t wait to elp.
The lucky winner will be put up in a proper otel for the night wiv their responsible adults ( I will use that word loosly!) as well as winning a years supply of Wagg and a walk on part in the film – that is the making you a star bit!
So ow does you win this I ear you asking…
All you will have to do is post a short video of yourself on my YouTube channel with one of our yummy products as your co-star – It is as simple as that!!! We will then chose our favourite videos and open them up to a public vote and you will decide the winner.
The boring bit which I as to state is that you must be free on the week of the 6th -10th August 2012 as that is when the filming does be appening, and we will only be accepting one video entry per person so please be making sure it is a good one.
Entry for this competition will be opening on the 18th June 12:00 GMT (so you as a long time to plan what you will be doing) and closing 8th July 23.59 GMT. Wiv voting for your favourite winner starting on the 11th July and running to the 20th July 12:00 when we will announce the winner. A lucky runner up will win a 6 months supply of dog food (and will take the winners place if they does decide they can’t face the lime light) and all the videos which does make it to the voting stage will be winning a free box of treats!
N.b a years supply of dog food = 12 x 15/17kg bags, wiv a 6 month reply being alf of this (6 x 15/17kg bags)
So good luck!!!